“Dan’s experience and thoughtful approach to legal issues produces desired results for his clients.”
Daniel A. Yarmesch (“Dan”) has been practicing as an attorney serving individuals in Central Ohio since 2012. Dan joined KSR in October, 2019, and his practice at the firm focuses on civil litigation, real estate transactions and creditor’s rights.
Dan graduated from Lancaster High School as salutatorian of his class and graduated magna cum laude from the University of Notre Dame with degrees in Political Science and Economics. After graduating from Notre Dame, Dan worked as an Economic Development Specialist in Waverly, Ohio at the Ohio Valley Regional Development Commission. After two years of working at the Ohio Valley Regional Development Commission, Dan chose to further his education at the University of Illinois College of Law, graduating cum laude from the University in 2012.
Dan is an active member of the Lancaster community. He serves as the Vice-President of the Board of Directors for the Fairfield Community Health Center. Dan is also an active member of the local Kiwanis club and the Lancaster-Fairfield County Charity Newsies.
Admitted to practice:
- Ohio, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2014
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., 2012
- University of Notre Dame, 2007
Associations and involvements:
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Member